How can I find out if someone is in jail?

Adults: Call the Spokane County Jail at 509-477-2278. Adult inmates currently in Spokane County Jail can also be found on the Spokane County Detention Services Inmate Roster, where charging data can also be found. For dates and times of visiting hours, please call the Spokane County Jail number above.

Juveniles under age of 18: Call Juvenile Detention Services at 509-477-2404, where you can also get the dates and time for visiting hours. Juvenile criminal records are confidential, but parents/guardians can obtain the information about their minor child from Juvenile Detention Services at the number.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. Who do I talk to about paying a traffic ticket?
3. Who is assigned to my case?
4. How do I obtain a concealed weapon permit?
5. I have questions about no-shooting areas.
6. How can I find out if someone is in jail?
7. How do I get back my property that was seized by the police during an investigation?
8. I think there was a Police helicopter in my neighborhood. What was going on?