Commissions, Committees & Boards

Opportunities for citizens to serve include:

  • Planning Commission
  • Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (LTAC)
  • Tourism Promotion Area (TPA) Commission
  • Spokane Housing Aurthority (Board)
  • Sheriff Community Oriented Policing Effort (SCOPE)

Volunteer service on a Board or Commission

If you are interested in applying to serve on a board, commission, or committee, please complete and return the Application for Committee Appointment (PDF)

Please note the TPA Commission has a separate Volunteer Application (PDF). Successful committee applicants will be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council to fill a specified term of appointment. 

Please call the City Clerk for questions and/or details at 509-720-5102. 


Please do not send in a volunteer application unless there are openings showing below for boards, commissions or committees.